Popular diets followed by celebrities
London: Instead of envying celebrities like Beyonce Knowles, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus for their perfect figures, check your diet as the weight loss trick lies in what you eat.
Staying slim and toned is a full time job for many celebrities. Here`s what these stars eat to stay in shape, reports dailystar.co.uk:
* Vegan diet: A vegan diet is completely free of any animal products and animal by-products like honey, eggs, milk and cheese. Celebrities like Jay-Z, Beyonce Knowles, Alicia Silverstone and Natalie Portman follow it.
* Gluten-free diet: It means a menu with no gluten, which is a protein contained in certain grains, including wheat, and barley. It is a protein that many people may be sensitive to. Sometimes it causes bloating, headaches or constipation. Celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and Ryan Phillipe like to eat without the protein.
* DIY juicing: Juicing involves putting fruits and vegetables through a machine which literally just produces the juice. These juices ideally are 90 percent vegetable based rather than fruit as the latter contains fruit sugar called fructose. Fructose effects blood sugar levels and is linked to weight gain if a person has lots of it in their diet. Miranda Kerr and Nicole Ritchie are some of the stars who drink it to stay fit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall