Posh runs ‘5 miles’ a day to keep slim
Melbourne: The secret behind Victoria Beckham’s super slender figure has been revealed.
The former Spice Girls singer has revealed that she runs around ‘five miles’ a day to keep herself slim.
The singer-turned-fashion designer hits the treadmill every morning to maintain her figure and admitted she prefers it to running outside.
“I run four or five miles every day on the treadmill,” News.com.au quoted Victoria as saying.
“For me I like the fact I can get off whenever I want...I``ve also started seeing a trainer at the gym and he``s fantastic. Brutal, but absolutely fantastic,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms