Posh runs ‘5 miles’ a day to keep slim
Melbourne: The secret behind Victoria Beckham’s super slender figure has been revealed.
The former Spice Girls singer has revealed that she runs around ‘five miles’ a day to keep herself slim.
The singer-turned-fashion designer hits the treadmill every morning to maintain her figure and admitted she prefers it to running outside.
“I run four or five miles every day on the treadmill,” News.com.au quoted Victoria as saying.
“For me I like the fact I can get off whenever I want...I``ve also started seeing a trainer at the gym and he``s fantastic. Brutal, but absolutely fantastic,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Traffic movie review: It is an impressive thriller
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall