Post-child birth, Uma Thurman ready to work again
Los Angeles: Actress Uma Thurman, who gave birth to her third child in July last year, wants to get back to work as she wants to strike a balance between her personal and professional life.
"It isn`t the case that being a housewife doesn`t satisfy me. I love cooking, doing gardening and being there for my children. But in life you need an intact work-life balance and in the end I just didn`t have this balance anymore," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Thurman as saying.
The 43-year-old ‘Kill Bill’ star has daughter Maya, 14, and 11-year-old son Levon with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
Her third child Rosalind is with her partner Arpad Busson.
"At the moment I`m reading three different screenplays and I have to decide with which film I want to start work again," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day