Post-child birth, Uma Thurman ready to work again
Los Angeles: Actress Uma Thurman, who gave birth to her third child in July last year, wants to get back to work as she wants to strike a balance between her personal and professional life.
"It isn`t the case that being a housewife doesn`t satisfy me. I love cooking, doing gardening and being there for my children. But in life you need an intact work-life balance and in the end I just didn`t have this balance anymore," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Thurman as saying.
The 43-year-old ‘Kill Bill’ star has daughter Maya, 14, and 11-year-old son Levon with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
Her third child Rosalind is with her partner Arpad Busson.
"At the moment I`m reading three different screenplays and I have to decide with which film I want to start work again," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Oscars 2017: Auditors issue apology for Best Picture gaffe
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall