Post rehab, Amanda Bynes keeps a low profile
Los Angeles: Amanda Bynes is keeping a low profile after leaving rehab and is seen spending time with her parents.
The actress was spotted out and about with her parents Lynn and Rick Saturday in Thousand Oaks California, walking the family`s dogs through the neighbourhood, reports eonline.com.
Bynes was seen wearing a Captain America sweatshirt, jeans and a "Twerk Team" baseball cap for the occasion, while walking one of the pups as her mom and dad followed behind her.
Earlier in the day, the trio took a trip to Costco, with Amanda sporting a black jacket, jeans and a white top, as she made her way inside toting an umbrella on the rainy day in Southern California.
The troubled star has been living with her parents after spending nearly six months in an inpatient treatment facility in Malibu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really? Taapsee Pannu got flak for her fashion sense initially
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'All My Life' creator Agnes Nixon dies at 93
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall