Post rehab, Amanda Bynes keeps a low profile
Los Angeles: Amanda Bynes is keeping a low profile after leaving rehab and is seen spending time with her parents.
The actress was spotted out and about with her parents Lynn and Rick Saturday in Thousand Oaks California, walking the family`s dogs through the neighbourhood, reports eonline.com.
Bynes was seen wearing a Captain America sweatshirt, jeans and a "Twerk Team" baseball cap for the occasion, while walking one of the pups as her mom and dad followed behind her.
Earlier in the day, the trio took a trip to Costco, with Amanda sporting a black jacket, jeans and a white top, as she made her way inside toting an umbrella on the rainy day in Southern California.
The troubled star has been living with her parents after spending nearly six months in an inpatient treatment facility in Malibu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show