Post rehab, Lovato still self-harms
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Demi Lovato has been unable to completely overcome her eating disorder and self-harming issues, even after a stint in rehab. She admits she has cut herself and vomited since receiving treatment.
Lovato quit her tour with the Jonas Brothers in late 2010 to check into a clinic in Illinois to receive treatment for problems including bulimia and self-harming. She spoke about her troubles in a new documentary ‘Stay Strong’, during which she revisits the rehab centre where she spent several months recuperating, reports a website.
Recalling those days, Lovato said: "I was so mad at my parents I was like `I hate you guys`."
She confessed she still occasionally relapses into her old ways.
"There`s days where you`re going to struggle. I cannot tell you that I have not thrown up since treatment. I cannot tell you I`ve not cut myself since treatment. I`m not perfect. This is a daily battle that I will face for the rest of my life," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Easy tips to keep rugs, carpets clean
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall