Pregnancy is turning my brain dead: Kristen Bell
London: `Spartan` star Kristen Bell says being pregnant has left her feeling brain dead.
The 32-year-old actress is expecting her first child with fiance Dax Shepard, 37, and while the blonde beauty is enjoying being with child, she said the feeling resembles being under the influence of the pleasure-releasing hormone Dopamine, reported Showbiz spy.
"You kind of go brain dead when you`re pregnant. You`re kind of in a Dopamine phase. I`m kind of happy all the time, and dumb.
"This is without question the biggest transition I`ll make in my life to date," she said.
Bell is still working on her US Showtime TV show `House of Lies`, but said it is proving difficult to film her scenes towards the later stages of her pregnancy as they have to hide her growing stomach.
"They are always trying to hide my pregnancy (on the show). I`m always hiding behind a box, or a purse. I love working on that show more than I can possibly explain... We`ll stop filming around February 12, around Valentine`s Day, so I`ll have a little bit of pregnancy time after."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall