Pregnant Allen feels like penguin
London: Pregnant pop star Lily Allen says she feels like a waddling penguin, thanks to her expanding baby bump.
She woke up in the morning feeling like a penguin, the aquatic bird known for walking slowly on land, and she gradually started thinking about a chocolate biscuit called Penguin, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I feel like a penguin, not the chocolate covered biscuity kind, but an actual penguin that waddles ... now can`t stop thinking about chocolatey penguins doh! (sic)," Allen posted on her Twitter page.
Allen, who married builder Sam Cooper earlier this summer, is beginning to feel the effects of pregnancy as she enters her third trimester.
"I can`t see my toes and I`m not bendy anymore," she had posted a few days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall