Pregnant Fergie doing well, says bandmate
Los Angeles: Taboo, Black Eyed Peas member, gave an update on fellow band member Fergie`s pregnancy, saying that "she is doing very well".
Fergie, 38, is married to Josh Duhamel and expecting a child with him.
"Fergie`s doing very well, I`m so proud of her. I was the first Pea to have kids. You know how it is. I have three wonderful children, and when we talked about that time, and Fergie would say, `Tab, what is it like?`
"I always told her when the time is right, it`s gonna happen for you and god bless her and I can`t wait to see baby Ferg," he told eonline.com at an award function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar