Pregnant Fergie doing well, says bandmate
Los Angeles: Taboo, Black Eyed Peas member, gave an update on fellow band member Fergie`s pregnancy, saying that "she is doing very well".
Fergie, 38, is married to Josh Duhamel and expecting a child with him.
"Fergie`s doing very well, I`m so proud of her. I was the first Pea to have kids. You know how it is. I have three wonderful children, and when we talked about that time, and Fergie would say, `Tab, what is it like?`
"I always told her when the time is right, it`s gonna happen for you and god bless her and I can`t wait to see baby Ferg," he told eonline.com at an award function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms