Pregnant Jessica Simpson discontinues Weight Watchers Program
Los Angeles: Singer-designer Jessica Simpson will be off her Weight Watchers diet now that she is expecting another baby.
But the the weight-loss company said in a statement that the pregnant star will continue to be their spokesperson, reported Ace Showbiz.
"The singer will not be following the program during the pregnancy while her weight and well-being are monitored by her obstetrician, as is recommended for any woman during pregnancy," a company representative said.
"After she gives birth, Jessica and her doctor will decide when she may resume following the Weight Watchers program. We`ve seen first-hand that Jessica has a refreshed outlook on food, activity and the importance of developing healthy habits, which we hope will guide her through this next pregnancy and beyond," it added.
Simpson gave birth to her first child with Eric Johnson, a baby girl named Maxwell, in May this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall