Pregnant Reese Witherspoon craves for seaweed smoothies at night
Melbourne: Reese Witherspoon, who is currently pregnant with her third child, has been waking in the middle of the night with desperate urges for strange foods.
The ‘This Means War’ actress also has children Ava, 12, and Deacon, eight, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
“Reese has been waking up at 3am and craving seaweed smoothies, pickles and peanut butter all together, plus chicken wings smothered in barbecue sauce,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as telling Closer magazine.
The 36-year-old actress also fills up on fruit and yoghurt in the daytime.
“In the day, she only wants bananas and strawberry yoghurt – by the litre. She usually sticks to a healthy diet so she’s hoping the cravings stop soon,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall