Pregnant Reese Witherspoon craves for seaweed smoothies at night
Melbourne: Reese Witherspoon, who is currently pregnant with her third child, has been waking in the middle of the night with desperate urges for strange foods.
The ‘This Means War’ actress also has children Ava, 12, and Deacon, eight, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
“Reese has been waking up at 3am and craving seaweed smoothies, pickles and peanut butter all together, plus chicken wings smothered in barbecue sauce,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as telling Closer magazine.
The 36-year-old actress also fills up on fruit and yoghurt in the daytime.
“In the day, she only wants bananas and strawberry yoghurt – by the litre. She usually sticks to a healthy diet so she’s hoping the cravings stop soon,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall