Pregnant Reese Witherspoon craves for seaweed smoothies at night
Melbourne: Reese Witherspoon, who is currently pregnant with her third child, has been waking in the middle of the night with desperate urges for strange foods.
The ‘This Means War’ actress also has children Ava, 12, and Deacon, eight, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
“Reese has been waking up at 3am and craving seaweed smoothies, pickles and peanut butter all together, plus chicken wings smothered in barbecue sauce,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as telling Closer magazine.
The 36-year-old actress also fills up on fruit and yoghurt in the daytime.
“In the day, she only wants bananas and strawberry yoghurt – by the litre. She usually sticks to a healthy diet so she’s hoping the cravings stop soon,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!