Preity feels thinnest, loses 10 kg in two years
New Delhi: Actress Preity Zinta`s hectic shooting schedules are doing her good. She says she has lost a lot of weight, and feels she is in her thinnest form ever.
‘Weighed my self right now and guess what! I`m the thinnest I`ve ever been in my life ... lost 10 kilos in two years,’ Preity tweeted from Prague, where she is busy shooting for her debut production-project ‘Ishkq in Paris’.
The movie also marks her comeback to films. She was last seen in a full-fledged role in 2008 film ‘Heroes’.
Preity says though her job is tough, she still enjoys wearing the grease paint for the camera.
‘Longest night on set tonight... Shot all night and now I have some early morning shots! It is tough being an actor... SERIOUSLY!’ Preity tweeted.
However, the 37-year-old has thanked her fans for their incessant support she has received during her over a decade-long film career.
‘Must also thank you all for all the love, support, humour and constructive criticism through the years! You guys inspire me,’ posted Preity, who has given hit films like ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Koi... Mil Gaya’, ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ and ‘Veer-Zara’.
She credits the social networking medium for helping her to connect with her fan-base.
‘My job is fun but it also isolates me from the real world. Not anymore though thanks to Twitter. All of you have no clue how you influence my life,’ she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall