Preity Zinta tweets fitness tips
New Delhi: Preity Zinta recently opened up about her fitness secrets and addressed different health issues with her fans on Twitter.
The Bollywood actress started the discussion with a simple post on the social networking site, about the concept of fitness.
“It’s Sunday and of course, a fun day, so it’s time for Sunday chat. Are you guys all ready? Should I suggest a topic today. Sometimes we have serious, hectic chats and sometimes it’s all fun and frolic! Today, I think, we’ll chat about health, beauty and fitness,” she started.
The 38-year-old claimed “Do you know that eating within 10 mins after waking up is guaranteed to make you lose weight? If you skip breakfast, then god help you, so don’t do it... If you don’t sleep well, you tend to overeat the next day and in turn increase your chances of putting on weight.”
The diva explained the benefits of drinking water in her last tweet and said that having lots of water first thing in the morning can cure up to 23 diseases in your body, especially if it’s kept overnight in a copper vessel.
She added that if you drink water with ice in it while training, it gives more energy. Also, it burns more calories.
She further emphasized on the importance of working out regularly and weight training to keep fit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall