Prince Harry teaching Karate moves to girlfriend Cressida Bonas
London: Prince Harry is reportedly giving karate lessons to his new lady love, Cressida Bonas.
Harry is apparently making sure that his girlfriend can fight back if she is ever under attack, the Daily Star reported.
The friends of the 28-year-old have revealed that the royal has been putting Bonas through her paces, using moves he learned as a teenager.
A source said told the publication that the Prince of Wales has been giving the 24-year-old karate martial arts training because he wants the blonde to be able to look after herself.
The source further claimed that the Apache helicopter pilot acts like a "personal bodyguard" around his model lover and worries for her safety whenever she is alone.
"He thinks that by helping Cressida learn these moves, she will feel more confident out and about without him," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall