Quit smoking, girlfriend tells Simon Cowell
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell`s girlfriend Lauren Silverman has urged him to quit smoking before their baby is born.
The brunette beauty wants him to reduce his 40-a-day habit when their baby arrives, reports contactmusic.com.
"Lauren`s demanding that Simon gives up smoking, or at least cuts down. She`s already tried to ban him from smoking when he`s with her and wants him to cut down on alcohol as well, in time for the baby`s arrival," a source told Heat magazine.
However, if a spokesperson of Cowell is to be believed, the latter has no plans to give up on smoking.
"Simon`s still smoking - he`ll probably just go in the garden when the baby is born," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall