Rannvijay`s mission - boxer`s body
Mumbai: Actor Rannvijay Singh is working out hard to get a body of a boxer for his next film, which will be directed by Nagesh Kukunoor.
Rannvijay earlier worked under Kukunoor`s direction in "Mod".
Elahe Hiptoola, co-producer of all of Kukunoor`s films so far, says Rannvijay is a "wonderful actor".
"We will be working with him again in our next film with boxing as a backdrop. Rannijay is working really hard for this film and he is learning boxing and he is also working out hard to get the body of a boxer," Hiptoola told reporters.
The new film will go on floors by December.
"The film is yet untitled. It has the backdrop of boxing like we had cricket in `Iqbal`," she said.
Pic Courtesy: Twitter
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall