Reality TV star Sharon Osbourne removes implants
London: Sharon Osbourne has admitted she took a break from `The Talk` to get her breast implants removed.
The 58-year-old star had taken the hiatus to go under the surgeon`s knife after suffering a problem with her assets, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"One morning I woke up and one of my breast was kind of much longer than the other. So I thought, this isn`t right," she said.
Her surgeon had told her one of the implants had leaked into the wall of her stomach, so she had to remove the implant. Now, the actress is getting used to living without the implants.
"I don`t feel like I have a water bed laying on my chest anymore," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Here's how 'Haryana Ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma sings 'Jag Ghoomeya' — Watch video
- How many lovers will you have in a lifetime according to your Zodiac sign? – Play game
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall