Rita Ora visits detox camp to regain shape
Los Angeles: British singer Rita Ora paid a visit to Viva Mayr clinic in Austria, one of the most gruelling detox camps in the world, to get into "perfect shape" for the summer.
The 22-year-old stayed at the clinic, a stay at which costs around 1,500 pounds per night, to work on her body. She even undertook a series of activities to get into shape, reports contactmusic.com.
While at the facility, Ora was encouraged to chew each mouthful of food between 30 and 40 times before swallowing it.
"It`s the most opulent weight-loss and detox clinic in the world, and pretty hardcore," said a source.
"Rita wants to get in perfect shape for the summer and her forthcoming promo appearances. This was a last-ditch, and extreme, measure. Following a detailed examination and fitness test, she was given a rigid diet-and-exercise regime, with a few deep-tissue massages thrown in for good measure," the source added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!