Rita Ora visits detox camp to regain shape
Los Angeles: British singer Rita Ora paid a visit to Viva Mayr clinic in Austria, one of the most gruelling detox camps in the world, to get into "perfect shape" for the summer.
The 22-year-old stayed at the clinic, a stay at which costs around 1,500 pounds per night, to work on her body. She even undertook a series of activities to get into shape, reports contactmusic.com.
While at the facility, Ora was encouraged to chew each mouthful of food between 30 and 40 times before swallowing it.
"It`s the most opulent weight-loss and detox clinic in the world, and pretty hardcore," said a source.
"Rita wants to get in perfect shape for the summer and her forthcoming promo appearances. This was a last-ditch, and extreme, measure. Following a detailed examination and fitness test, she was given a rigid diet-and-exercise regime, with a few deep-tissue massages thrown in for good measure," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms