Rob Kardashian will get back to his best shape ever: Trainer
Los Angeles: Rob Kardashian is working hard to get back, says his trainer Gunnar Peterson.
Peterson said the 27-year-old TV personality is a nice guy and he is managing well his gymming schedules despite his work commitments, reportedly. "He`s such a good guy. Rob was a solid basketball player, a serious runner and he`s a serious athlete. It`s when life gets in the way, that`s what makes it hard to get to the gym.
"If it was Rob on his own, he`d be in every day. He`s pitching shows, he`s on a show, he has his sock line and other business ventures," the trainer said.
Peterson also praises Kardashian`s persistence and determination when it comes to his workout.
"Here`s a guy fighting paparazzi getting in and out of the gym. This guy is fighting through human walls, to get to the gym. A lot of people have blown off workouts with a lot less obstacles.
"Rob is such a solid guy, when he gets in here. I don`t care if he weighs 50, 100 or 200 pounds. He works like an athlete. He never tries to beg out of a set. He never tries to hop off the cardio a minute or two before. He goes the distance every time."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall