Robbie Williams fighting mystery illness
London: ‘Take That’ member Robbie Williams has revealed how he is fighting a "life-changing" mystery illness that leaves him constantly drained.
The 36-year-old used to blame his lethargy on depression.
But now, it has emerged that the newly wed singer may be suffering from a form of ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.)
"I thought I was lethargic and depressed as a person. I thought that was my make-up," the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
"But I found out a few months ago, completely by mistake, that I’d been ill, and I don’t want to go into the whys and wherefores.
"But what I had made you lethargic and made you depressed and I’d had it for years and not known. I’m on treatment for it now. It’s changed my life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall