Robbie Williams lost 24 pounds for BRIT award performance
London: Singer Robbie Williams lost 24 pounds to shape up for his performance at the BRIT Awards before the show.
The former Take That singer had spent five weeks preparing for his big performance at the London prizegiving on Sunday and cut out sugar and dairy as part of his health kick, reported Daily Star.
However, speaking on the BRIT Awards red carpet, Williams, 39, insisted the diet was not much fun.
"No candy at the moment. I`ve given up sugar. 40 is around the corner... I`ve done 24 pounds in five weeks. No dairy. No fun. No smiles. No laughter. Just horrendous," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall