Robbie Williams lost 24 pounds for BRIT award performance
London: Singer Robbie Williams lost 24 pounds to shape up for his performance at the BRIT Awards before the show.
The former Take That singer had spent five weeks preparing for his big performance at the London prizegiving on Sunday and cut out sugar and dairy as part of his health kick, reported Daily Star.
However, speaking on the BRIT Awards red carpet, Williams, 39, insisted the diet was not much fun.
"No candy at the moment. I`ve given up sugar. 40 is around the corner... I`ve done 24 pounds in five weeks. No dairy. No fun. No smiles. No laughter. Just horrendous," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall