Robbie Williams paid 30,000 pounds for back treatment
London: Singer Robbie Williams spent 30,000 pounds for the treatment of his back which he injured during his `Take the Crown Stadium` tour.
The 39-year-old `Candy` hitmaker, who suffered painful lower back spasms during final days of his tour, flew an expert 4,000 miles to get his back treated which costed him around 30,000 pounds, reported Daily Mirror.
The organisers of the concert called on celebrity chiropractor Dr Allan Austin Oolo as they got worried after the singer had developed terrible difficulties in standing up a day before his show in Estonia.
"Robbie was wincing in pain when he walked into the room. He was stooping over with terrible lower back spasms and swelling, and he really couldn`t sit down or stand up. He said he`d hurt his back last year doing some sort of jump from a height," Oolo said.
"At that moment it would have been absolutely impossible for him to have performed. Robbie was very humble and didn`t want to let his fans down so I worked on him during three intensive sessions the following day," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall