Robbie Williams stays off drinks, and faithful to wife
London: Singer Robbie Williams says he is faithful to wife Ayda Fields because he does not drink alcohol or else he might have succumbed to infidelity.
Williams, 38, is married to Fields from past two years and have a one-month-old daughter Theodra Teddy Rose with wife.
"It`s a hundred times easier when you don`t drink, and I don`t drink," Shortlist magazine quoted him as saying.
"If I drank, we`d literally be f*****. If I drank, I could not keep it in my trousers at all," he added.
The singer is ready with the release of his new single "Candy".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall