Robert Downey Jr proud of son`s rehab decision?
London: Actor Robert Downey Jr is reportedly proud of son`s decision of voluntarily checking into rehab.
The 49-year-old `Iron Man` star`s son Indio, 20, was arrested last month for possession of cocaine in West Hollywood after police caught him smoking something out of a pipe in a car, reportedly.
"Robert clearly understands the struggle, and while of course this relapse was very upsetting to him, he is very proud of his son. Indio truly wants to stay clean. And no matter what, his dad will be right there with him ", a source said.
Indio, whose mother is Robert`s ex-wife Deborah Falconer, has reportedly been in and out of rehab for many years, but has managed to stay clean until recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall