Robin Gibb readmitted to hospital for cancer treatment
London: Robin Gibb’s cancer treatment has suffered a setback and he has now been admitted to the hospital again.
It was only two weeks back that the Bee Gees icon received a standing ovation as he took to the stage for the first time following his diagnosis five months ago.
Gibb, 62, who has so far amazed doctors with his incredible progress in his fight against colon and liver cancer, was reportedly admitted into the London Clinic three nights ago.
But representatives for the singer have assured fans that it is merely routine as he continues his recovery.
“Robin is at the London Clinic as part of his treatment and rehabilitation,” the Daily Mail quoted Gibb’s agent as saying in a statement.
“We feared the worst. But doctors have said they are astounded at his response to treatment,” a family source told The Sun.
When Gibb was first diagnosed with the disease it caused him to cancel a string of gigs and appearances.
But he has since spoken out, insisting he now feels ‘fantastic’ as he continues his health battle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall