Rohit Roy brings freshness to his own life
New Delhi: It seems Rohit Roy was waiting to bring some positive changes to his life.
The actor took to Twitter to share some update about his life.
"Today (Monday) is the begning of a new chapter in my life. Ring out the old, ring in the new... New haircut, new wardrobe, new lifestyle and a new attitude," he posted Monday.
The actor has been part of successful TV shows like ‘Swabhimaan’ and ‘Kkusum’ in the past, and has also featured in films such as ‘Dus Kahaniyaan’ and ‘Apartment’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall