Rohit Roy brings freshness to his own life
New Delhi: It seems Rohit Roy was waiting to bring some positive changes to his life.
The actor took to Twitter to share some update about his life.
"Today (Monday) is the begning of a new chapter in my life. Ring out the old, ring in the new... New haircut, new wardrobe, new lifestyle and a new attitude," he posted Monday.
The actor has been part of successful TV shows like ‘Swabhimaan’ and ‘Kkusum’ in the past, and has also featured in films such as ‘Dus Kahaniyaan’ and ‘Apartment’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall