Run to avoid flu: Uday Chopra
Mumbai: Do you want to get rid of flu? Go for a 20-30 minute run to stay healthy and avoid ailments, says actor Uday Chopra.
"I`ve discovered a good way to beat that nagging flu like feeling - go for a brief run, like 20-30 minutes - sweat it out," Uday posted on Twitter Tuesday.
The actor was last seen in Yash Raj Films` "Dhoom 3" which broke all records at the box office. The film starred Aamir Khan in lead. Abhishek Bachchan and Katrina Kaif too featured in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall