Run to avoid flu: Uday Chopra
Mumbai: Do you want to get rid of flu? Go for a 20-30 minute run to stay healthy and avoid ailments, says actor Uday Chopra.
"I`ve discovered a good way to beat that nagging flu like feeling - go for a brief run, like 20-30 minutes - sweat it out," Uday posted on Twitter Tuesday.
The actor was last seen in Yash Raj Films` "Dhoom 3" which broke all records at the box office. The film starred Aamir Khan in lead. Abhishek Bachchan and Katrina Kaif too featured in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!