Russell Brand explores his spiritual side at a UK Hare Krishna temple
London: Russell Brand seems to be concentrating on his more spiritual side, as he was spotted meditating at a Hare Krishna temple.
Barefoot, with his legs crossed and eyes closed, exclusive pictures obtained show the comedian searching for peaceful enlightenment with dozens of devotees.
After an hour of meditating, he then chatted to others at the Bhaktivedanta Manor temple in Aldenham, Herts, the Mirror reported.
One member of the group said that Brand was in good spirits and like everyone else at the meeting he was there because he wanted to find peace of mind.
The temple - one of the most --visited in Europe - is run by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness.
Former Beatle George Harrison gave the Manor to the movement in 1973, as an offering of devotion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'