Russell Brand planning to become yoga teacher to help drug addicts
London: Russell Brand is reportedly planning to open his own yoga studio in Los Angeles with the help of his instructor Tej Kaur, to aid other drug users in getting rid of their addiction.
“Russ has always wanted to set up his own yoga studio and has decided to make it his new project,” the Mirror quoted the source as saying.
“His teacher at Goldenbridge Yoga is in charge of teacher training at the centre and has encouraged Russ to take the course. He decided to give it a go. The pair have become good friends and Russell relies on Tej to bring calmness into his often crazy life,” the source said.
The source said that if Russell enjoyed instructing then he plans to open his own studio to help other drug-users, the publication said.
“He has this idea of an all-giving studio where teachers work for their own fulfilment and those in need such as the homeless and addicts in need of finding their spiritual soul,” the source said.
“Once he’s finished his course next Spring, he’ll set up his own studio in Los Angeles.
“He wants to create his own mantra and take his teachings round the world like other renowned teachers he’s learned from in the past,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- 'The Revenant', other Oscar contenders to be screened in India
- Woah! Deepika Padukone to get intimate with Vin Diesel in 'XXX 3'?
- Rakhi Sawant to become a porn star - Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms