Russell Brand planning to become yoga teacher to help drug addicts
London: Russell Brand is reportedly planning to open his own yoga studio in Los Angeles with the help of his instructor Tej Kaur, to aid other drug users in getting rid of their addiction.
“Russ has always wanted to set up his own yoga studio and has decided to make it his new project,” the Mirror quoted the source as saying.
“His teacher at Goldenbridge Yoga is in charge of teacher training at the centre and has encouraged Russ to take the course. He decided to give it a go. The pair have become good friends and Russell relies on Tej to bring calmness into his often crazy life,” the source said.
The source said that if Russell enjoyed instructing then he plans to open his own studio to help other drug-users, the publication said.
“He has this idea of an all-giving studio where teachers work for their own fulfilment and those in need such as the homeless and addicts in need of finding their spiritual soul,” the source said.
“Once he’s finished his course next Spring, he’ll set up his own studio in Los Angeles.
“He wants to create his own mantra and take his teachings round the world like other renowned teachers he’s learned from in the past,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall