Ryan Reynolds, a nervous flier
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Reynolds admits his fear of flying makes him lose all his confidence on airplanes and he becomes extremely nervous.
The 36-year-old actor hates flying across the world for his acting career.
"I`m a terrible, terrible flier. I lose all my confidence when I`m on a plane. I hate it, hate it so much," reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Reynolds, who is married to actress Blake Lively, claims a scary skydiving mishap when he was a teenager that left him with this phobia, and despite playing a jet pilot in "The Green Lantern", he was still not able to overcome his fears.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall