Ryan Reynolds recalls teenage coma
London: Actor Ryan Reynolds says he was left in a coma for three days when he was 19 after being hit by a drunk driver.
The 34-year-old "Green Lantern" actor was partying with friends in his hometown Vancouver, Canada. As they were walking home, he was struck by a driver who had been consuming alcohol. Reynolds had to be rushed to a hospital.
"When I was 19, I was drinking... I was at a bar and I had a few drinks and I thought, `You know what I`m going to do? I`m going to leave my car here, be responsible.` And I started to walk home. And I was hit by a drunk driver," contactmusic.com quoted Reynolds as saying.
"Broke every bone in my left side... I woke up three days later. And I remember my dad sitting there... (with) a vomit tray. And I guess I had been heaving in my unconscious. And nothing says love like painting someone with three-day-old Gin Rummies. Just soaked the man head to toe in my vomit," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall