Ryan Seacrest hyper-obsessed with exercise
Los Angeles: Once a chubby child, TV host-producer Ryan Seacrest is now "hyper-obsessed with exercise".
The "American Idol" host says he follows a strict diet and fitness routine, as he is terrified of putting on weight again, reportedly.
Seacrest said: "I remember being a chubby kid and what that felt like. My mom would pack my lunch, and I`d beg her to pack an extra sandwich.
"I made nachos as my after-school snack, and I liked Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. When I look in the mirror, sometimes I still see that kid, so I`m hyper-obsessed with exercise," he added.
And he is so obsessed that he ensures there are facilities available almost wherever he goes.
He has a gym at home and he also keeps clothes in lockers of two hotel gyms, "so I can duck in between meetings. I treat my workouts as one of the most important meetings of the day."
"Where do I see myself in 10 years? My first though is, I`d like to fit into the same T-shirt and jeans (that I am using right now)," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall