Sania Mirza flags off health walk
New Delhi: The second edition of the Max Bupa Walk for Heath Initiative, flagged off by tennis player Sania Mirza here Sunday, saw more than 16,000 people taking part.
“More and more people are realising the importance of being fit and healthy. I personally believe that walking is a great way to stay fit and I encourage everyone to start walking as it is the easiest and the best way to get healthier," said Sania, after flagging off the five-km walk.
Celebrities like Manish Paul, Pooja Bedi, Kunal Kohli, Dilip Tahil, Raza Murad, Meiyang Chang and Smriti Irani also participated in the walk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall