Sarah Harding better after rehab
Los Angeles: Former Girls Aloud band member Sarah Harding, who went to a rehab for three weeks in October 2011 to be treated for an addiction to sleeping pills and alcohol, believes her attitude towards life has improved dramatically since then.
"I am 200 percent better in terms of my inner strength and attitude. I am a lot calmer. I still have my hyper days, but I just take one day at a time," contactmusic.com quoted Harding as saying.
"In the band, it was a rollercoaster. And yes, I have learned from my mistakes," she added.
The 31-year-old said she doesn`t have to restrict her alcohol intake nowadays.
"I am just like any normal person, I have a drink. Back then I was going through a break-up. That was then and this is now and, yes, things are different.
"I still like the odd night out with my friends and on tour we had an after-party in London, another in Manchester and one in Dublin, which people set up for us," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Yoga helps me achieve positive outlook in life: Jacqueline Fernandez
- If banning actors can stop terrorism, government should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- Photo alert! Lisa Haydon announces wedding in the most adorable way possible
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall