Sarah Michelle Gellar suffers from body dysmorphic disorder
London: Sarah Michelle Gellar has revealed that she suffers from body dysmorphic disorder.
According to the latest issue of Health Magazine, the 34-year-old actress, who suffers from the same insecurities as many of the female population, pacifies herself by remembering that she’s a human and a mother.
“I’m a female! I totally have body dysmorphic disorder. I think most women do,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“A make-up artist friend once said ‘I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look in a mirror’. I’m surrounded by them all the time - you sit in hair and make-up - so I guess I just have this mechanism where I tune it out.
“So every once in a while, I’ll look and I’ll be like, ‘Wait, that’s what I look like?’ I just have to remember that I’m human, and I’m a mom.
“Being a parent changes the vanity at least a little bit. It has to. Your priorities are different,” she stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall