Scarlett Johansson`s high-maintenance beauty routine
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson has a high-maintenance beauty routine and prefers to spend time getting herself ready.
The 29-year-old would "die" if she had to leave the house in under five minutes, but if she absolutely had to, her beauty must-haves would be concealer, mascara and bronzer, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Asked what she would do if she only had five minutes to get ready, Johansson replied: "Five minutes only? Wow. I think first of all... I would die! But I`d jump into the shower, dry myself, put on concealer, a bit of mascara and to give my skin a healthy glow I`d put on some bronzer."
She also says that she prefers to spend more time under the shower, scrubbing her skin.
"(I always) shower! I use a loofah because I like to exfoliate my skin daily. It`s an integral part of my routine. I think it`s important to cleanse your body and rid yourself of dead skin every day,” said Johansson who is popular for her luscious lips.
"Even if I`m not dependant on one product, I would actually find it hard to go without a tube of red lipstick. It`s my must-have,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms