Scarlett Johansson`s skin trouble
Los Angeles: Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she gets rashes, and before becoming an actress she wanted to train as a dermatologist because of her skin problems.
"I`ve had every problem. I always get these weird things. At least I know how to cure them. When you help someone to heal their skin, it gives them a new lease of life," thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Before she became an actress, she wanted to train as a dermatologist because of her skin complaints. Instead she now gets her knowledge from watching medical documentaries.
She said: "I`m pretty good at diagnosing other people. Fungal issues are pretty obvious. It`s usually an infection combined with poor hygiene."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall