Scott Disick hospitalised for alcohol poisoning
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian`s husband Scott Disick was hospitalised last month for alcohol poisoning.
The `Keeping Up With the Kardashians` star, 31, spent June 22 night drinking heavily at 1Oak nightclub in the Hamptons before entering Southampton Hospital, where he was diagnosed with alcohol poisoning, suggest reports.
All of this happened a day after his longtime girlfriend Kardashian, who`s pregnant with the couple`s third child, hosted niece North West`s first birthday party back in Calabasas, California.
The reality star, who is father to kids Mason, four, and Penelope, two, is reportedly doing great now.
Earlier this year, both Disick`s mother Bonnie and father Jeffrey died, and the losses have left quite an impact on him.