Scott Disick turns teetotaller?
London: Reality TV star Scott Disick has reportedly quit drinking in a bid to save his relationship with Kourtney Kardashian.
Disick, 31, is determined to stay sober to prove to his girlfriend, who is pregnant with his third child, that he is serious about their relationship, reportedly.
Last month, the `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star, who has children Mason, four, and Penelope, two, with Disick, kicked him out of their Hamptons home because she was fed up of his hard-partying ways.
The couple, who have been together for eight years, have allegedly been having relationship counselling with Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr to get things back on track following a string of recent rows.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan