Selena Gomez blames `unhealthy food` for hospitalisation
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who was recently hospitalised, says she was ‘malnourished’ because of chocolate bars and fatty treats, which were not good for her health.
On Friday, Gomez suffered nausea and a severe headache and sought medical help.
"I love M&Ms, Kit Kats, Snickers and Goobers at the movies. I do eat... the problem is I don`t eat right. I love everything that`s possibly not good for me," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 18-year-old as saying.
The ‘Who Says’ hitmaker said her mother, Mandy, is now taking care of her diet.
"Mom`s definitely shoving vitamins down my mouth and following me around. But at the same time, I was a stubborn kid, so I got to eat whatever I wanted. I have to have creamed spinach or cheese on my broccoli. I have to have something that makes it not healthy," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall