Shailene Woodley makes her own medicines
New York: `The Descendants` actress Shailene Woodley has revealed she prefers to use products made by her.
The 21-year-old actress is fond of using her own cosmetics, medicines and food products, reported Huffington Post.
"I think everything about my lifestyle is fairly alternative. I gather my own spring water from mountains every month. I go to a farm to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils," Woodley said.
"I make my own medicines. I don`t get those from doctors. I make my own cheese and forage wild foods and identify wild plants.
It`s an entire lifestyle. It`s appealing to my soul," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall