Shake off that burnt out feeling with exercise, dance
London: Long working hours and hectic schedules often leave people totally drained and exhausted. Dancing and exercising can be termed the best solution to overcome such problems.
Hectic working hours often lead to stress and eventually a complete burn out and Huffingtonpost.com suggests four effective ways to overcome this feeling.
-Start exercising: Exercise is a great place to start building energy
-Learn to dance: Dance is a well established form of therapy.
-Try reading fiction books: Research shows that reading literary fiction builds empathy, the ability to understand and share the feelings of others. Hence, reading literary fiction can help you strengthen the empathy you have for yourself and shake up your burned out thinking.
-Join a community chorus: Group singing spurs the brain to release oxytocin, also known as the "love" hormone, which promotes generosity, trust and social bonding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Robbie Williams launches own emojis
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ