Shakira happy getting back in shape
Los Angeles: Singer Shakira, currently seen judging American singing reality show `The Voice`, says she looks decent post delivery.
She delivered a baby boy in January and has lost some weight.
"I look decent," said the 36-year-old singer about her post-baby curves.
"I still have a long way to go. I still have a few pounds over to lose," thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
She and her boyfriend Gerard Pique are smitten with their son Milan.
"He`s great. He`s so mellow, but he`s very alert too. It`s like he knows what`s going on around him. He knows when someone comes in the room or comes out. He`s something," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'