Sharon Stone fine with ageing
New York: `Basic Instinct` star Sharon Stone feels that one cannot do much about ageing as it is inevitable.
The 56-year-old actress said that she has learnt to accept the ageing process and does not try to fight it anymore, reportedly.
"People can say you look 30 or you can lie and say you`re 42. But in the end, you`re the age you really are," Stone said.
The Hollywood star was initially upset about ageing.
"I cried and I accepted myself. It wasn`t just a sad cry. It was just that shedding and accepting that I wasn`t the thing I was before," she said.
Currently living in Los Angeles, Stone said that she`s not turning heads the way she used to, but does not worry about it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas