Sharon Stone opens up about life after brush with death
London: Sharon Stone, who has been keeping a low profile for a while, recovering from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage and bringing up the three boys she adopted, has opened up about her brush with death.
The ‘Basic Instinct’ star is back in a big way, fully recovered, with three growing sons, a toyboy lover, several films awaiting release and a co-starring role with Woody Allen in the offing.
“You don’t go through all I’ve been through and come back and go on with your career unless you’re going to take some very big challenges,” a leading daily has quoted her as saying.
“I feel OK and I can do it. I also don’t care if I fail because what’s failure? You know what? I failed at the biggest things there are in life.
“I failed in my health, I failed in my marriage, I failed in everything and I’ve picked myself up and gone on. I was really lucky not to die, so it feels fantastic to be older and alive and to be playing older and alive people,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms