Sharon Stone opens up about life after brush with death
London: Sharon Stone, who has been keeping a low profile for a while, recovering from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage and bringing up the three boys she adopted, has opened up about her brush with death.
The ‘Basic Instinct’ star is back in a big way, fully recovered, with three growing sons, a toyboy lover, several films awaiting release and a co-starring role with Woody Allen in the offing.
“You don’t go through all I’ve been through and come back and go on with your career unless you’re going to take some very big challenges,” a leading daily has quoted her as saying.
“I feel OK and I can do it. I also don’t care if I fail because what’s failure? You know what? I failed at the biggest things there are in life.
“I failed in my health, I failed in my marriage, I failed in everything and I’ve picked myself up and gone on. I was really lucky not to die, so it feels fantastic to be older and alive and to be playing older and alive people,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall