Sharon Stone wants to grow old gracefully
London: Actress Sharon Stone thinks women should accept signs of ageing instead of lying about their age.
The 55-year-old actress believes women shouldn`t fight signs of ageing with invasive surgery and is proud of looking so natural at her age, reported Contactmusic.
"I have never been a person who lies about their age. I`ve always thought that ageing is something we should grow into, not try to fight," she said.
The "Lovelace" star is a self-confessed gym addict and likes working out as much as possible because she enjoys the adrenaline rush, especially when it comes to water sports.
"I do a lot of exercise because I enjoy it. I go to the gym, which is how I clear my mind when life gets overwhelming. I love everything in the water - I love to be in a boat, and I`m just now learning how to paddleboard, which is really fun."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall