Shazahn Padamsee spreads message about breast cancer
New Delhi: Actress Shazahn Padamsee unveiled Madame`s brand mascot JOEI, an animated character, to spread awareness about breast cancer.
Shazahn was at the fashion brand`s store here Thursday to support the Breast Cancer Campaign run by Madame in association with Roko Cancer Charitable Trust.
The brand ambassador presented Madame outfits to the breast cancer survivors, who were invited at the store.
The 25-year-old, seen in films like "Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji" and "Housefull 2", said the seven-day awareness campaign, which started Oct 21, is close to her heart.
"I would like to urge all the women to take a pledge about getting themselves checked irrespective of the age. You`re never too young or old to start, and if you notice any change, act immediately. Book an appointment with your doctor," Shazahn said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall