Shilpa Shetty`s definition of success
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty, who has seen ups and downs in her acting career, says success means keeping oneself grounded.
The 37-year-old, who made Bollywood debut with 1993 movie ‘Baazigar’, has done many successful projects like ‘Main Khiladi Tu Anari’, ‘Dhadkan’, ‘Life In A...Metro’ and ‘Apne’.
In 2007, she also won Britain`s reality show ‘Big Brother’.
She shared her thoughts in a Twitter post and wrote: "Only touching the sky doesn`t define your success. The real success story will be if you don`t take your feet off the ground while touching the sky."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall