Should not eat like a beast, says Mandira Bedi
Mumbai: Actress Mandira Bedi admits she works out like a beast, but she should not eat like one. She says she will now restrain herself from eating excessively.
"I work out like a beast. I should learn not to eat like one. Zipping it today onwards," the 41-year-old tweeted Wednesday.
She was last seen on the small screen in Anil Kapoor`s TV production `24`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall