Sidharth Malhotra plays football to burn calories
Mumbai: Model-turned-actor Sidharth Malhotra, who displayed his chiselled physique in his debut film ‘Student Of The Year’, says he hit the field for some football to burn any extra calories, other than eating in a healthy way.
"I`m a true sports lover. I have been in love with football since my childhood. I also prefer the game rather than working in a closed environment of a gym. I used to participate in inter-college matches while I was in college," said Sidharth.
Even in ‘Student Of The Year’, Sidharth was seen playing football, and indulging in other sports-based activities.
"Sports teach you a lot about life in general," he said.
Sidharth, who started as a model in Delhi, says he prefers home-cooked food.
"I follow a simple diet consisting of organic and home-cooked food with less artificial products and sugar. My meals are high in protein and I also drink a lot of water and also eat at regular intervals."
The actor admits it can be daunting to maintain six-packs the whole year round, and said: "It requires a change of lifestyle with regular workouts and strict dieting. But with correct guidance, it is not impossible."
His next film is titled ‘The Villain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall