Sienna Miller feels complete as a mother
London: Actress Sienna Miller says she feels complete since giving birth to her first child Marlowe with fiancé Tom Sturridge.
The 30-year-old actress, who gave birth to Marlowe last July, said she loves the experience of motherhood, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve never felt more complete than I do having become a mother. It`s a huge loss of ego. I love it. It`s an immense relief to have someone who will always be ultimately more important than yourself existing in the world. She`s my everything," she said.
The `Factory Girl` star, who planned to take a break after having her daughter, changed her mind when she was offered a role in `Foxcatcher`.
"We`ll take turns working. At the moment, Tom`s been doing a play on Broadway so we`re all in New York. Then it`s my turn after that. We`ll try and stay together as a family as much as possible, but Marlowe will always be where I am."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall